Voter Information for the Primary Election, September 12
WHERE TO VOTE
To check where you should vote on September 12, visit the RI Secretary of State's Office here: https://vote.sos.ri.gov/
If you will not be able to vote in person on September 12 you can vote by emergency ballot at the Providence Board of Canvassers on the first floor of Providence City Hall, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm.
VOTING ON WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12
Polls will be open 7AM - 8PM
Please bring your ID
WARD 13 POLLING LOCATIONS
Important: Marvin Gardens is no longer a polling place in Ward 13, please check where you vote at: https://vote.sos.ri.gov/
- Asa Messer Elementary - Cafeteria A, Door #4 Entrance, 1655 Westminster Street
- Asa Messer Elementary - Cafeteria B, Door #4 Entrance, 1655 Westminster Street
- Dominica Manor - Community Room, 100 Atwells Avenue
- Parenti Villa - Community Room, 25 Tobey Street
- Aaron Briggs Apartments - Community Room, 301 Cranston Street
If you have ANY QUESTIONS about where you should vote, please visit the RI Secretary of State's Office here: https://vote.sos.ri.gov/
or call 401-222-2340.